Welcome to our tutorial on how to add a Tooltips widget to your web project.
Whether you want to improve user experience or create a more interactive website, a Tooltips can be valuable. This article will walk you through integrating our Tooltips widget into your web project.
To add Tooltips widget, follow the steps below:
- Sign up FREE to Webynize.
- Click "Create widget" button on the top right.
- Select Tooltips widget in the dropdown option.
- Click Next button.
- Customize the design and data of your Tooltips widget.
- Click the "Embed now" button.
- On the popup, copy the code.
- Paste the code on your web project.
This tutorial has helped show you how to add a Tooltips widget to your web project for FREE!
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please get in touch with our support team using the chat box on the lower right corner of this page.
Adding a Tooltips widget can be a simple and effective way to gather valuable insights from your customers and improve the overall user experience of your web project.
We wish you the best of luck with your new Tooltips widget!